With Dreams I Fly, With Feelings I Seal...
With Soul I Think, With Mind I Decide...
With Heart I Pray, With Hands I Worship...
Wednesday, July 2, 2008
Wednesday, 2 July, 2008
To those people who are scolding me on my blog, please get a life... quit scolding me here, confront me face to face if u dare if not just shut your F***ing hell up }:<. Ed I am sorry about the incident in the canteen on Monday, i will not do it again T.T for give me.
Please Do Not Spam On The Chat Box Ty ,
If not happy then please press the "x" sign on the top right conner of your screen.
My Info
Tang Jun kai ,
Soon to be 18 ,
17/11/92 ,
Once In unity Pri and Woodlands Ring Sec ,
Now In NP>SOE>EWT ,
Symphonic Band (Past) ,
Aiming to have high GPA...,
To Make More Friends,
Wish For Good Grades On My Upcoming Tests ,
No comments:
Post a Comment